The Jockey Club Rooms is accessible for disabled customers with ramp access, disabled parking close to the entrance, disabled toilet facilities and first aid facilities. Bedrooms are not DDA compliant however we do have a number of features which make rooms suitable for use. If you would like further information please contact the team to discuss.
- Parking for guests with disabilities is situated to the right of the front door
- Please inform a member of staff prior to your arrival if you would like assistance
- The ramp entrance is accessible for wheelchair users
- Disabled / wheelchair user toilet is located in the Coffee Room
- There is a lift in the Chambers which is accessible to wheelchair users
- Refreshment areas accessible to wheelchair users
- Guide Dogs, hearing dogs and assistance dogs are all welcome
- First Aid facilities are on site, please ask staff for details.
For event terms and conditions please speak to the team directly using the button below.