The Jockey Club Rooms is a Grade II* listed building and therefore is not necessarily designed in line with current regulations and ease of access standards. However the team and management team have undergone extensive analysis of the situation and have implemented improvements across The Club.
These improvements include:
- Ramp access to the building via the entrance to the right hand side of the front door
- Disabled toilet facilities
- Hearing/ audio loop in the Committee Room and Coffee Room
- Front of House staff members who are trained in manual handling are available to assist guests in wheelchairs to negoitiate uneven ground and access to the terrace
- There are a number of bedrooms situated on the ground floor, with some accessible features, for further information please speak to our team for advice prior to booking
- There is a lift in the Chambers (bedroom wing)
- Please note the gravel in the car park can be difficult to negotiate in a wheelchair, however with prior warning parking spaces can be reserved alongside the entrance to avoid this.
Please advise the team in advance if you require assistance on 01638 663101 or email@example.com. The team are happy to cater for individual specific needs and prior notice helps them to arrange this.